Here is an alphabetical list of the presenters that we have confirmed for the Technology Committee-sponsored session, “Six-Shooters: A Digital Frontiers Lightning Round”:
- Adam Arenson, Manhattan College
- Jared Eberle, Oklahoma State University
- Jason Heppler, University of Nebraska at Omaha
- Jessica Kim, California State University, Northridge
- Chris Repka, St. Mary’s University
- Douglas Seefeldt, Ball State University
- Jay Taylor, Simon Fraser University
- Bryan Winston, St. Louis University
- Linnea Zeiner, San Diego State University
The session will be chaired by Douglas Seefeldt, Ball State University, and is scheduled for Thursday, November 2nd from 1:30-3:00 PM in the Monte Carlo room of the Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa, San Diego, California. Each presenter has six minutes and six slides (“Six-Shooters,” get it?) for their presentation. All presenters will entertain questions from the audience at the conclusion of all of the presentations. We encourage what may seem like “basic” questions as well as “shop talk” from those in attendance.
Please check this website in the days leading up to the conference for posts by each presenter introducing themselves and providing brief descriptions of the work they plan to present.