Here is an alphabetical list of the presenters that we have confirmed for the Technology Committee-sponsored session, “Six-Shooters: A Digital Frontiers Lightning Round”:
- Saara Kekki, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Andrew Torget, University of North Texas
- Brenden Rensink, Brigham Young University
- Margaret Sternbergh, Independent Scholar, San Antonio
- Lauren Turek, Trinity University
- Leslie Miller and Kyler Miller, Idaho State University
- Gianna May Sanchez, University of Michigan
- Jessica Nowlin, University of Texas at San Antonio
- Sarah H. Salter, Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
- Andrew Offenburger, Miami University
The session will be chaired by Jason Heppler, University of Nebraska at Omaha, and is scheduled for Thursday, October 18, from 12:45-2:15 PM in the Directors room of the Hyatt Regency, San Antonio, Texas. Each presenter has six minutes and six slides (“Six-Shooters,” get it?) for their presentation. All presenters will entertain questions from the audience at the conclusion of all of the presentations. We encourage what may seem like “basic” questions as well as “shop talk” from those in attendance.
Please check this website in the days leading up to the conference for posts by each presenter introducing themselves and providing brief descriptions of the work they plan to present.